Friday, March 8, 2013

Mexico Christmas Project Update #2

Here's a link to Family Missions Company's website where the project update is.


The Ultimate Gift Update

Here's the links to the original post and the first update:

The Ultimate Christmas Gift

Update #1

A note from the family:

Thank you to the Seilhan Family and those who contributed to this project and to Raul and Marta, my friends who remained very close to us during this process. For that I thank them for helping me. May God bless you and give you strength. May your spirits continue to be full of love and harmony, so that you can continue helping people like me that need it. Thank you for the room and roofs that you built for my benefit and my family’s benefit. Thank you once again. – 
Maximina Martinez Logo and the Tapia Martinez Family

 

No comments:

Post a Comment